Is your little finger shorter than the upper line of your ring finger? Or is it longer? Or is it of the same height?
Do you know that some body parts can tell us something about our personalities? The eye color, fingerprints, writing patterns, and sitting postures can tell a lot about your nature and personality. The most interesting part is that your pinky finger can also tell a lot about your personality. However, it depends on the type of your pinky finger. Do you want to know? Move on to the next page.
Personality types are revealed based on the length of your pinky finger. Let’s get to know what your pinky finger says about you.
A. The pinky finger is shorter than the top line of your ring finger
- You are shy and reserved. You are not the one to start the conversation when it comes to meeting or talking to someone.
- You are a devoted and loyal person. You are the one who loves to give attention to your partner when you are in a relationship.
- You are the secret keeper. If anyone wants to share their deepest secrets, they will come to you.
- You are a helping person. You go out of your way to help people achieve their goals.
- You do hope to find the right person for you. Although you make others feel like you don’t need someone, deep down you do.
B. The pinky finger is longer than the top line of your ring finger
- You are a laid-back person. It’s tough to make you angry.
- You are curious. You hate surprises because you want to know each and everything.
- You are a candid person. You know how to respect others’ opinions.
- You are bossy when it comes to discussions. But you are the first one to apologize whenever you are wrong.
- You love honesty. You love honest people and keep them close because you like things straight and clear.
C. The pinky finger is the same height as the top line of your ring finger
- You like to keep yourself private. You do not open up easily to people. Unless you develop an emotional connection and start trusting people.
- According to people, you have an arrogant look, but that’s not true.
- You hate lies and hypocrisy. Thus you distance yourself from people who have such habits.
- You are your own biggest critic. You always make yourself feel like you could do more. Demanding a lot from yourself is what you do.
- You are a helper. You are always there to help people, and you have a big heart.
This is what your pinky finger says about you. Let us know which one is yours.